Disclaimer Turned out that this course is not freely available for everyone. I would suggest you give it a try and see if you’re lucky enough.
If you are looking for a course on vRealize Automation (vRA) and vRealize Orchestrator (vRO) which is officially developed by VMware, is enterprise-level, not just the basic one and most importantly FREE, then you should go for this course. It has 41 lessons, more than 70,000 views and is a ELS (Enterprise) course and talks on vRA architecture, installation, Cloud templates, integration with NSX-T, Kubernetes, Public Clouds, SaltStack, vRO Workflows and extensibility and a lot more. I personally went through this course after I completed the Udemy’s Getting started with VMware vRealize Automation 8.1 and while Udemy’s push start your journey in vRA 8.x, this VMware course will take it to another level. Recommended for someone who is in VMware Automation, coming from vRA 7.x, Looking for migrating from 7.x to 8.x, deployment of vRA etc. In this post, I have shared some basic steps on how to get to that course and get yourself started.
VMware will accept this course as prerequisite for Cloud Management and Automation 2022 (VCP-CMA 2022) certification.
How to enroll?
- Go to mylearn.vmware.com and login (sign up if you don’t have a account).
- After you login, you will be redirected to https://learning.customerconnect.vmware.com welcome page.
- Scroll down and search for vrealize automation.
- Look out for VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage course
- Open the course, enroll yourself and get started.
- Once you start the course, Bharath N will take over as your course instructor.
Let’s see what you will find in the course content.
Feel free to share this article to your team members and connections.